You’re a busy consultant, small business owner or a professional working woman with experience and gifts to share…and you have an inner “inkling”, perhaps a stirring inside you. And, you wonder what’s next for you.
It’s finally your time…and your turn…are you ready to turn the spotlight on your gifts, and align your own priorities and values with the way you work or how you contribute to your community?
You’re Invited to Join me on Martha’s Vineyard for a Women’s Wellbeing Weekend
“Celebrating and Inspiring You!
Purpose, Passion and Possibility”
This women’s wellbeing retreat is a collaborative initiative hosted by KC Health and the Broad Advantage. Both companies are owned and run by women who are passionate about finding the sweet spot in their business that leads to influence and impact.
Women’s Wellbeing Weekend Topics:
1. Wellbeing at Your Core/Kelley Connors, MPH
- Your inner wellspring, archetypes and designing what’s next with authenticity
2. Leading in with passion and possibility/Erin Bloom, MBA and Mary Pietryga Ogle, MBA
- saying Yes – creating the possibility through influence and impact
3. Finding Your Why and Creating Your Wow/Julie Silver, MD
- 6-Step Process for Strategic Initiatives for working women
Who this is for:
- working women in in transition or ready to make a change
- mid-career strategist looking to sustain a productive career path with ease and joy
- community activist or grassroots volunteer exploring more influence at work
- project managers who want to be more purposeful and passionate about their life’s work
- senior level women who are ready to cap off their career in a new way
3-Day Women’s Wellbeing Weekend Retreat Schedule:
Arrive Friday, Oct 27th: Program begins at 4:30 pm at the Harbor View Hotel, Edgartown, MA. Networking and Ice Breaker
Saturday, October 28th: Program includes yoga, wellbeing training, communications training, networking, breakfast and dinner. You’ll be on your own for lunch, which can be found by walking downtown to the charming village of Edgartown. The evening program includes inspirational story sharing.
Sunday, October 29th: Brunch with Key Speaker, Julie Silver, MD. Julie is an Associate Professor and the Associate Chair for Strategic Initiatives at Harvard Medical School in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and is recognized nationally and internationally as an innovator, academician, teacher, award-winning author and highly successful businesswoman. As a speaker, Dr. Silver blends inspiration with unique strategies to help others become successful—whether it’s in caregiving, healing, business or other aspects of their lives.
For more information please fill out this form below and I’ll be in touch with you to share more information. I look forward to hearing from you!