Design the Second Half of Your Live is a coaching, retreat and community platform for working women who want to experience new possibilities for their life’s work and get to their “next” in life. Its created live around New England as well as online, and we welcome diverse working women from around the globe who can not attend live formats.
Once we realize that we have new choices we can make in the second half of life, we have the opportunity to discover our own best “next”. My online coaching program speaks to the professional working woman, whether independent consultant or mid-career to executive woman in the second half of life because:
- it is non-linear, creative and not a cookie cutter career program
- it begins with an “inner space assessment” and, from there, move to an “outer space action plan”.
- my own tools include self-assessments, visioning, mindfulness, action plans and evaluation.
- many women like a design with small steps, low risk experiments and objective evaluation.
- for some women, they may enjoy action plans which require a “leap of faith”
The goal this coaching platform is to continue to learn, grow, and expand our capabilities, addressing head-on our self-limiting beliefs, taking risks, and pivoting to get to our “next”…whether at work, in life, community or globally.
Facilitated and co-founded by Kelley Connors, MPH, each retreat, event or online coaching circle is co-created by women themselves. New possibilities and pathways for the second half of life are inspired, voiced and manifested through facilitated conversations, journaling, mindfulness, and nature walks. This is a lot of fun as well as inspiring and transformational in a small group of 10 or so women.
Ready to be a designer for the second half of your life?: You can really “design” when you start from the inside and create “outwards”, aligning your priorities and values with what you desire.Learn more here and get in the loop!
What’s coming up?
2) Save the Dates! Our next mini-retreat is June 11th, and our get away weekend on Martha’s Vineyard is coming soon in October 2017.